The individual will be involved in establishing actuarial values testing capability, building and maintaining appropriate testing tools and conducting ongoing and ad hoc regression testing on Momentum, Metropolitan Life and Africa retail products.
- Drafting and maintaining thorough documentation of testing processes. Supporting cross-functional teams within the department. Managing own performance and development.
- Building of appropriate testing tools for migration (Metropolitan Life and Africa segments):For the purposes of the Metropolitan Life system migration, to perform accurate build-up of values up to the point of migration, taking cognisance of any existing errors or system shortcomings; as well as testing functionality for existing business on the new system.
- For the Africa segments, ensuring new business functionality operates appropriately on the new system.
- Building and/or utilising existing testing tools for ongoing regression and user acceptance testing (Metropolitan Life, Momentum and Africa segments).
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Honours Degree Preferred
- Work experience preferred
- Degree in Actuarial Science or related Degree
- Good progress with the Actuarial exams (at least 6 exemptions, excluding N111)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.