The Scrum Master (SM) will be responsible for managing the workload of an application development team within the tribe.
- Communicate planning on critical items with the client
- Facilitate team events (daily stand-ups, retrospective meetings, etc.) and other meetings as required
- Work with the client team to assign priorities to work items
- Manage the work items for an application development support team
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Keep stakeholders, both from the customer and internal, up to date on progress
- Working experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Strong formal and informal communication
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a Scrum Master role or similar within IT development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related business field or equivalent, or relevant certifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit altron.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.