Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the Accountant role is to execute financial administrative functions in the Information Technology department. The role supports the finance manager in informing operational decision-making through financial insights that drive optimum finance performance, value creation, and achieve financial targets within the specific business area.
- Supervise finance operations team.
- Analyse financial data to identify trends and variances.
- Communicate with suppliers on expenses or payments and timeously resolve all related queries.
- Process and review of journal entries.
- Review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Verify discrepancies on reconciliations and resolve reconciling items.
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.