Website Discovery Limited
Detailed analysis, technical modelling and desktop research covering company performance, product utilisation, sales trends and competitor landscape to guide the business on future growth opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with brokers as the key voice on distribution sentiment and product delivery.
- Position newly launched Health and Vitality products via nationwide webinars and roadshows to brokers
- Engage with distribution channels and brokers as a key decision maker to complex problems faced by Discovery Health and Discovery Vitality
- Management consulting experience is advantageous.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Qualified Actuary/ Actuarial analyst, with a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong drive for excellence
- Competencies of storyboarding, presentation preparation and data visualisation is advantageous
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.