Responsible for the timely and effective response to IT user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses for higher-level problem resolution and advice on both new and established systems.
- Gives telephonic training on systems.
- Conducts trend analysis of series data to determine common occurrences and recurring issues.
- Determines absolute cause of problems by either recreating the issues in a test environment or reviewing system design.
- Co-ordinates and ensures that adequate training is provided for users.
- Acts as liaison between users and information technology department on problem areas, managing client expectations.
- May manage the incident to completion.
- Problem Tracking Tool
- Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
- Degree or Diploma and required Certification with 4 to 6 years related experience. ITIL Foundation certified
- Reporting and Administration
- Client Delivery and incident handling
- Business Requirements Definition
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.