Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has various opportunities available for Trainee Assistant Store Managers for their Centurion Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Ensure employees receive planned training and request feedback from employees whom attended training.
- Customer requests and complaints must be addressed and followed up in time.
- Manage day to day Human Recourse administration including but not limited to leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal developments plans are adhere to.
- Provide customers with feedback regarding queries and complaints.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Assist the Store Manager with corrective action when needed.
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant retail/FMCG qualification
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till
- Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
- Own reliable transport
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.