Website Stellenbosch University
Development and operation of research programmes within the context of systematic theology (with a focus on public theology/theological ethics);
- Ensuring the practical relevance of modules for church and society.
- Involvement in the church in various forms;
- Involvement with the rest of the community in various forms;
- Delivering research outputs in the form of reports, papers, articles and monographs;
- Attending national and international subject conferences and symposia;
- Developing national and international research networks and partnerships.
- Academic proficiency for teaching and general communication in Afrikaans and English.
- The ability to utilise computer and information technology in teaching and learning;
- Knowledge of discourses related to systematic theology and theological ethics;
- The ability to function in a multilingual environment;
- Proven experience of teaching on a tertiary level;
- A proven research record and accredited publications on theological and ethical themes;
- Proven experience of postgraduate supervision;
Company: Stellenbosch University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.