Assist with solving everyday plant problems having a complexity that reaches beyond the trained knowledge of Artisans and foremen, decreasing plant downtime, by making decisions, using specialised techniques with the aid of specialised measuring equipment.
- Compiling of fault-finding, calibration, and optimisation procedures for new equipment to be used by maintenance personnel and other technicians.
- Investigate, compile the scope of work, and cost calculations, monitor installations, compile and follow up on punch lists, and ensure proper documentation.
- Identify training requirements needed for daily tasks performed by Artisans and Foremen.
- Advising the Master Technician about such new methods and systems.
- Research possibilities of increasing performance and effectivity of equipment, by continually keeping up with technology through supplier technical releases, attending demonstrations, training courses, and presentations supplied by contractors.
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- Heavy industry experience – 3 years
- National Diploma
- NQF6: N. Diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witrivier, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.