To grow and ensure high levels of service offered by Momentum Insure, developing, and maintaining good business relationships with brokers. Educate these brokers in respect of Momentum Insure Products to ensure that high standards are met and maintained and reduce risks. Introduction of new Momentum Insure Products.
- Handle broker queries within SLA’s
- Offer product and process information to brokers and their staff.
- Maintain telephonic and e-mail communication with brokers.
- Market new products to brokers
- Maintaining Key Relationships with brokers and staff
- Offer telephonic and e-mail product and procedure support.
- Ensure that amendments to policies are appropriate to existing portfolio.
- Own transport and a driver’s license will be advantageous
- Full qualification – Personal Insurance NQF Level 5 or relevant qualification in field
- 2 years’ experience in dealing with brokers.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Regulatory exams accredited FAIS requirements, RE5
- 2 years servicing experience in short term insurance or the financial industry, personal and or commercial insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.