Website The Foschini Group - TFG
The Business Intelligence Business Analyst (BIBA) will play an intermediary role between the technical team and the business in the definition and implementation of BI projects for the Group.
- Provide data-driven insights, trends, and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Produce detailed written business requirements as per the standards defined.
- Maintain data quality standards and ensure data governance compliance.
- Responsible for the investigation and definition of user requirements for BI projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand their data requirements.
- Experience in Business Analysis using various techniques to describe business needs e.g. conceptual model, ERD, Test Cases, Data Flows, UML models, Data Dictionary, Business process flows, etc.
- Relevant qualification in a field such as Information Technology, Data Science, or Computer Science.
- Experience in providing technical coaching to more junior team members as well as leading projects
- Able to perform data analysis and determine the impact on broader organisational frameworks and objectives.
Company: The Foschini Group - TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.