Manage and drive the identification and development of new market opportunities and support the process of facilitating access and engagement for sales and distribution in order to achieve business objectives.
- Continuously ensure Deal making, partnering and collaboration with multi Channels
- Ensure ongoing analysis of market opportunities in the segment.
- Implement and operationalise tactical plans in collaboration with executive management and other relevant business stakeholders enable service delivery and achieve business objectives.
- Keep abreast of trends, legislation and best practices within the financial services industry to optimise and align service offering.
- Take full responsibility for the negotiation and acquisition of new markets with opportunity for payroll deduction arrangements – including but not limited to new worksite partnerships, new union and employer scheme’s etc.
- Develop and implement approaches to identify and develop new market opportunities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, business development or relationship management within a financial services environment
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Relevant knowledge of the financial services and insurance industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.