Website Old Mutual
This role provides support to the CE: Retail on key strategic projects and day to day deliverables. The role involves working closely with the CE: Retail, the OMI Exco and other key stakeholders within the broader Old Mutual Insure business.
- Build and acquire a solid understanding of annual business planning and delivery cycles, including processes and outputs, and pro-actively coordinate for the CE: Retail.
- Provide ad-hoc support on specific OMI projects as directed by the CE: Retail.
- Synthesize key information, and draft points of view and solutions for the CE: Retail, to aide in decision-making.
- Manage key Retail events, ensuring appropriate action planning and forward planning.
- Ensures that the CE:Retail is equipped with necessary documentation to proceed with meetings.
- Performs administrative duties for the CE: Retail, including presentations, minutes and other tasks.
- Co-ordinates resources to gather information and may prepare first draft of various reports.
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in communication ability and in drafting skills.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in short term insurance
- A keen interest in the financial Service industry.
- Numerate, with the ability to present and analyse data.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification in Actuarial science or statistics
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.