Website Old Mutual
This role provides an opportunity for someone who is passionate about unlocking human potential to provide input into Business Unit and Segment People Plans. The core focus being on developing and implementing tactical HR people plans to drive organisation effectiveness. This role partners with Senior Management teams and is responsible for the implementation of HR plans and advisory services.
- Advises on people priorities for the future, using insights from HR Analytics and trends
- Partners with Senior Management teams to advise on people challenges and on how to improve people performance of teams
- Advises Senior Management teams on improving employee engagement at all levels and on building a high-performance culture align to overall segment plan
- Manages the efficient implementation of the HR Calendar
- Develops and implements tactical and operational people plans in response to business and people challenges
- Develops and implements tactical organisational development and effectiveness interventions to address short term business needs
- Working experience in the financial services industry
- At least 7 years’ experience as HCBP partnering with senior leaders to execute on the HR value chain
- Traveling and spending face-to-face time with main stakeholders are inherent requirements of the role.
- Therefore, willingness to travel on a regular basis and spend time away from home to engage clients nationally
- Postgraduate degree in the field of Human Behavioural Sciences
- RE1 and/or RE5 will be an added advantage
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.