Provide enhancement and management of a cost-effective Managed Health Care project with the objective of promoting rational utilisation of Hospital facilities and containing associated costs generated by these services.
- Authorise appropriate and cost effective medical care and treatment.
- Educate and guide all members regarding health care and their benefits.
- Manage quality and cost of clinical and medical care by liaising with members and providers and manage the reduction of recurring costly events and medicine spend.
- Ensure the consistent and correct application of exclusions.
- Ensure discharge planning is done and arrange post hospital care where necessary.
- Develop, implement and communicate the practice and/or the clinical guidelines for cost effective care.
- Registered Nurse with Degree or Diploma (General, Psychiatric and Midwife.) is essential
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Experience in private institutions would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managed health care industry is advantageous
- Current registration with SANC, on application is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.