Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Acknowledge the customer with a smiling face and remember that the customer always comes first and always make our customers know that they are important and special to us.
- Must ensure that the counter around the tills is clean and ensure that the tills are operational.
- To ensure that stock in the resale area is correctly displayed and that fridges and shelves are restocked daily
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Must ensure that the front of house area is clean.
- Handle all customer questions and concerns.
- The cashier must ensure that the float is counted also ensure that there is sufficient change in the tills and ensure that there is sufficient paper and ribbon in the printer.
- Must have completed at least a standard 10 / secondary education
- Must have confidence in handling money
- Enjoy clerical and administrative tasks.
- Must have excellent operational skills on all point of sale tills
- Applicant with Grade 12 will be added as an advantage
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.