Website Old Mutual
This role requires a flexible self-driven person comfortable with managing ambiguity, with a very strong can-do attitude and capable of managing multiples deliverables from a variety of OML and external stakeholders. A high level of integrity, maturity and confidentiality is required.
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert on the business, providing guidance and serving as a secondary escalation point.
- Be comfortable with leading difficult conversations and respectfully challenge leaders when required
- High level of contact with external parties, stakeholders and clients as required.
- Supporting the CEO by acting as a business partner to leadership team and executives and providing insights and recommendations to help shape business outcomes.
- Builds and maintains relationships with executives and senior management across OML.
- Accountability, Business, Business Management, Business Planning, Communication, External Stakeholders, Facilitation, Presentations, Relationship Building, Teamwork
- A broad understanding of our industry, organisation, products, intermediaries and customers will be an advantage.
- In addition to knowledge, skills and experience relating to the incumbent’s area of business expertise, emphasis will be placed on planning and organising skills as well as excellence in communication (written and verbal), engagement and interpersonal skills.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.