Website Anglo American
Chemist within Anglo American, you will learn how to deliver best practice chemistry services and support to the mine. You will support our Zero Harm vision, ensuring compliance with all safety systems and legislation. You will have the opportunity and the guidance in this role to contribute to the effective management of safety and technical projects.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Have completed your degree or are due to graduate by December 2023.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Be available to work in remote areas of South Africa as our operations are in the Northern Cape and you will be located in Sishen or Kolomela mine.
- Have a BSc Degree (NQF 7 or 8) in Chemical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.