Website FNB South Africa
Lead and manage the finance portfolio for the REMS Finance Business Unit, ensuring professional and ethical financial standards, practices and governance, and a cohesive finance service offering that is aligned to the Business Unit and Segment strategies.
- Provide stewardship of the overall business portfolio ensuring business integrity, financial health and control
- Practice sound and ethical financial management through the technical application of financial, accounting and business knowledge
- Monitor and enforce effective control, governance and compliance procedures to prevent and reduce financial losses.
- Manage people by executing line manager responsibilities and create an environment that encourages employee growth and performance delivery.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Have experience in dealing with audit teams and audit partners.
- 5 – 8 years working experience post qualification of which 2 – 3 years ideally at management level
- Have good collaboration skills.
- Have experience in costing models and charge outs.
- Have a good understanding of IFRS 16.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.