Website Discovery Limited
The role contributes to the organisational goals by assessing, validating and finalising of all Life Cover, Serious Illness Cover, Income Protection Cover, Disability Cover claims according to the policy terms and conditions whilst adhering to the service level agreements and maintaining high service standards.
- Identifying possible fraud, misrepresentation and pre-existing conditions.
- Complaint resolution
- Medical and financial assessment of Protection claims.
- Assessing the contractual validity of a claim.
- Provide input into product development and system enhancements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to reach claim decision.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Life Insurance Industry.
- Matric/Grade 12 is essential
- Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word are mandatory.
- Experience within the UK Life Claims environment would be advantageous.
- A minimum 5 years prior experience within a claims environment in the life insurance industry is essential.
- COP (Certificate of Proficiency) in life insurance would be advantageous.
- Medical degree or diploma would be advantageous.
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.