Website Absa Group Limited
To provide specialist advice and support in area of specialisation guarding against risk, in alignment with Group Corporate Insurance policies.
- Provide specialist underwriting expertise, support and guidance to address operational issues in the business
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Insurance and senior managers in the team to administer Group
- Corporate Insurance policies
- Administration: Ensure the effective fulfilment of all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
- Continuously identify and give input on ways to improve operations in the business
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience as an Insurance or Risk Management professional, Risk Manager, Claims or Insurance Manager
- Detailed understanding of insurance markets and business processes, environment, contract terms, waivers, releases, risk controls and checks and ability to act with assistance in relation to overseas equivalents.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry
- Knowledge of financial institutions and their key risk exposures.
- An Associate or Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of South Africa will be advantageous
- Good technical understanding of key insurance concepts and their application
- B (Hons) Degree in Insurance & Risk Management, Risk, Accounting, Financial Management or Banking
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.