The Client Service Consultant will be responsible for the capturing of investment related instructions received from various stakeholders accurately and timeously and thus contributing to the high standard of quality and service delivery by Glacier, as well as always providing excellent client services to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring all instructions received comply with the business rules and legal requirements
- Liaising with all relevant role players e.g., Intermediaries/Clients/Broker Consultants etc. to obtain any outstanding information/documentation or to clarify instructions received
- Ensure that the Workflow System is always updated accurately with progress notes
- Adhering to all relevant business processes
- Inform the relevant role players via telephonic contact/fax/e-mail on the progress of their instructions received
- Capture all valid instructions received timeously and accurately on our processing system
- Ability to fully converse in English.
- Ability to converse in Afrikaans (Advantageous)
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Advantageous)
- Previous experience in Retirement Fund environment (Advantageous)
- Matric / Grade 12 (Essential)
- Previous experience in LISP Industry (Advantageous)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.