Manage the day to day activities of client service delivery through effective people and service management in order to foster client centricity, increased productivity and enable operational excellence.
- Develop tactical plans to enhance or improve the client experience within the Branch.
- Coach and guide the Client Services team to effectively utilise client service interactions to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Monitor and manage the achievement of service level agreements to ensure excellence in the client services function.
- Manage the delivery of efficient client service administration processes and procedures.
- Manage the adherence and compliance to company polices, instructions and relevant legislation within all the client service functions
- 2 years’ management experience (preferred)
- Diploma in business management
- Ability to speak African languages or multi-lingual (preferred)
- FAIS related qualification or Regulatory Exam (preferred)
- 3-4 years’ experience managing a sales or service environment in the financial services industry
- Understanding of the relevant legislation (General Code of Conduct for Authorised Financial Services Providers and Representatives, Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS), Protection of Personal Information
- Act (POPI), Long Term Insurance Act, Treat Customers Fairly (TCF, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wynberg, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.