Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem is looking for a Qualified Clinic Sister to join their team in Pretoria. The key purpose of the position is to manage and operate a profitable, Primary Health Care Clinic that is situated in a pharmacy within the scope of practice of a registered nursing practitioner.
- Perform Clinic Sister duties according to industry regulations and industry best
- Keep accurate records of patient details, and ensure communication is followed up
- Manage the average “feet-per-hour” rate and set clinic objectives to enhance patient
- Process claims accurately and timeously according to industry
- Ensure all clinic services are available at the
- Ensure that the Clinic is open and operational according to the hours stated in the operational
- 2-3 years’ experience in practicing as a Primary Health Care Clinic Sister
- Degree/Diploma in Midwifery
- Nursing practitioner must obtain BHF registration
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Tertiary qualification in General Nursing
- Registered with South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- Grade 12 – Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.