Website Discovery Limited
To holistically review the needs of palliative care members and coordinate their care in the most appropriate setting, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regular liaising and communication with the care team (Including physicians, hospital, family members, counselors and admin staff)
- Authorising of admissions and treatment as per agreed protocols
- Assist members with clinical related queries
- Co-ordination of integration of care including social services where appropriate.
- Monitor patient progress through ongoing patient interaction and follow-up.
- Maintain relationships between key internal and external stakeholders
- Refer to other departments where appropriate to ensure that the relevant benefits are provided.
- In depth knowledge of DH funding and policy rules
- At least 3 years clinical nursing experience, post training
- MS Office
- Registered Nurse or
- Valid SANC Registration
- Enrolled Nurse with completed Palliative Care Training
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.