Website Discovery Limited
To holistically review the needs of clinically complex members and coordinate their care in the most appropriate setting, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best clinical outcomes.
- Assist members with clinical related queries
- Proactively assist complex member with understanding their plan benefits and maximizing their use to effect risk savings in the long term
- Authorising of admissions and treatment as per agreed protocols
- Monitor patient progress through ongoing patient interaction and follow-up.
- Co-ordination of integration of care including social services where appropriate.
- Promote behavior change to ensure greater treatment compliance and condition management
- Enrolled nurse must have MCP or AIB experience
- At least 3 years clinical nursing experience, post training
- MS Office
- Valid SANC registration
- Registered Nurse qualification or Enrolled Nurse (working under supervision of RN)
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.