Development and implementation of Compliance Risk Management Plans (CRMPs) for core legislative and regulatory provisions;
- Compiling monitoring plans indicating the compliance monitoring methodology used and the frequency thereof;
- Incident reporting, to ensure timeous escalation of compliance risks and incidents,
- Compiling monitoring reports on the results of monitoring;
- Assist with the promotion of a culture of compliance and awareness within Sanlam Sky and actively participating in compliance projects and training initiatives.
- Research and communicate applicable legislative developments to all stakeholders
- Advise and provide guidance to management on systems, policies, processes and controls implemented to enable compliance.
- Interpret regulation and legislation and assist business units with practical implementation thereof
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, especially insurance
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the regulatory requirements impacting on the various businesses (e.g. FAIS, FICA, LTIA, PPR, POPIA) will be advantageous
- 3-6 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer in the Financial Services Industry
- Technical professional skills
- The ability to manage people and processes effectively in instances where non-compliance is identified
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of compliance risk management and monitoring programmes
- Decision making skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.