Draft standard and non-standard rules, rule amendments and special rules for a portfolio of clients, including freestanding and umbrella funds, ensuring that clients’ documentation remain compliant with relevant legislation.
- Provide information and statistics as requested by the Compliance and Auditing Teams.
- Negotiate with administration departments re rules provisions which might impact their processes.
- Manage registration and approval of documentation including the dealing with FSCA queries.
- Assist with the formal training of team members when required. This process may include investigating legislative changes and related queries.
- Negotiate with legal department with regard to legal questions re the rules and implement decision by way of the wording of the rules, when necessary.
- Provide support to the Legal Consultant with the Contracts and Service Level Agreement function.
- Negotiate with consultants/actuaries/clients about non-standard wording.
- Ability to integrate information from various sources.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective self-management skills.
- Client centric with a strong attention to detail and a drive to service excellence.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team dynamic.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.