Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Unit closures to receive proper service until the last trading day and all processes relating to staff, equipment, billing and costs are attended to within the month of closing.
- Output based contracts must be managed efficiently.
- Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular inspections.
- Together with HR pro-actively manage a pool of trained relief staff members to prevent any service delivery disruptions.
- Best allocate the resources of the contract to achieve maximum cleaning output. Where the SLA stipulates resource requirements, these must be adhered to.
- Ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- Problem solving experience.
- Minimum 3 years operational contracts management experience in the cleaning healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in managing large compliments of people.
- Sense of urgency.
- Leadership skills.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.