Website Mediclinic Legae
To provide adequate, functional and sterilized instrument sets and packs to the operating theatre and other nursing units in the hospital.
- Ensure patient safety by providing adequate, sterile and functional equipment on time.
- Ensure cost-effective use of pharmaceutical stock to meet the daily requirements of the operating theatre and other nursing units
- Ensure Infection Prevention and Control standards are met according to policies and procedures.
- Adhere to standardised workflow processes in order to minimise risks
- Ensure optimal care and maintenance of capital equipment to minimize clinical and financial risks.
- Knowledge of IPC protocols and principles
- Stock control processes
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of personal and environmental hygiene
Company: Mediclinic Legae
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.mediclinic.co.za.