Website Fidelity Services Group
The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership by effectively selling multiple products to existing and new potential clients and at the same time keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour. Must have a natural customer service ability to sell products telephonically.
- Adherence to call centre “scripts”, verifying client information, declaration etc.
- Making large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identifying customers’ needs through probing
- Achieving daily and monthly targets
- Achieving a minimum QA (Quality Assurance) and Compliance score of 90%
- Selling multiple SecureFire products and service to potential sales leads received from various platforms
- Achieving daily and monthly sales conversions (must ask all clients for a referral lead)
- Handling and overcoming client objections, focussing on Opening, Closing, Telephone Etiquette, e.g. buying signals
- Achieving minimum sales targets
- 3 years+ experience in a Sales Outbound call centre
- Proven track record of an Outbound Sales Call Centre position
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of security industry beneficial
- Must be flexible to work/be available on weekends and after hours if necessary.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.