Website Clicks Group
The role of Cyber Security Manager is instrumental in elevating the Group’s security posture through proactive analysis and mitigation of cyber security threats and risks, especially in cloud platforms and web applications.
- Maintain external attack surface management repository to identify and mitigate against potential vulnerabilities.
- Leverage advanced security tools to strengthen the Group’s security landscape across network, infrastructure, application and cloud security.
- Simulate malicious activities to assess the effectiveness of SIEM/SOC and intrusion detection and prevention systems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement attack techniques to identify vulnerabilities such as obtaining sensitive data or elevating privileged access to systems or domains to achieve a predefined objective.
- Create and execute penetration testing and red teaming framework and methodology to assess the security of an environment.
- 4 to 6 years Information Security experience (essential)
- Practical experience with information security concepts, frameworks, methodologies, legislative and regulatory requirements (NIST, PCI DSS, POPIA, OSSTMM)
- Demonstrable experience with cloud platforms and web application security, including penetration testing methodologies and frameworks
- Demonstrable IT technical skills, particularly with security tools and application. Understanding of scripting and/or coding advantageous.
- One or more of CISSP, CISM, OSCP (essential)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.