Website Mr Price Group
Identify inventory records/transactions, ensure that inventory balances for Logistics are accurately maintained in all systems, making appropriate inventory adjustments.
- Optimise overall location and item level accuracy.
- Resolving discrepancies, examine and investigate out of balance items with root cause analysis and identifying necessary preventive measure to ensure there are no re-occurrence.
- Compiles, verifies and report statistical information regarding inventory trends to support actionable recommendations.
- Support the efforts of cycle counts by identifying and correcting stock discrepancies for any location or items.
- Conduct review and investigations of inventory transactions in the ERP/warehouse management systems to ensure inventory accuracy and provide real time data.
- Preferred experience with programming for data analysis, statistics and databases.
- Knowledge of WMS systems, ERP systems, and Tableau or similar technology-driven BI Tools
- Working knowledge and understanding of logistics and systems environment.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in a data analysis role
- Bachelor’s degree
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.