Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
The main Purpose of this role is to assist in managing all Ethical Warehouse related activities undertaken and/or under consideration are compliant with accepted South African Pharmacy Council principles and conditions of any licenses and legislation as well as any corporate guidelines. Ensure the Ethical Warehouse maintain license requirements and are in compliance with all rules and regulations related to good warehousing practices.
- Ensure registration of Responsible Pharmacist and company with the South African Pharmacy Council (SACP).
- Be part of the decision-making process affecting the pharmacy business.
- Carry out the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist and Nominee as per SAPC registration letters.
- Notify SAPC immediately of the termination of services of the Responsible Pharmacist when needed.
- Ensure the name of Responsible Pharmacist is prominently displayed over entrance.
- Ensure that the pharmaceutical facility is conducted under the continuous supervision of a Pharmacist (legal requirement).
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role within a Distribution Centre – People and Project Management ,Wholesale/Operational and management experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- B Pharm Degree (Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council)
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar role within a Distribution Centre
- Supply-Chain / Logistics Degree or Diploma
- Wholesale/Operational and management experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.