Website Mr Price Group
Interpreting current trends, our niche customer and consumer behaviour online, to inform and create a digital and social marketing plan to grow the business (brand awareness, digital platform & sales).
- Measure, analyse and report on the digital strategy an ongoing basis
- Unpack the marketing strategy into short- & medium-term project plans, taking responsibility for the execution thereof, timelines, budget management, and buy-in / support from internal and external partners and suppliers
- Drive awareness of innovation in the digital sector and use customer insights through social and digital platforms to feedback to the business
- Lead the digital marketing function with regards to achieving KPI”s by bringing alignment at a strategic level, ensuring workloads are effectively scheduled and individuals are engaged
- Copywrite and schedule content across all digital and social media platforms; maintain content calendar tracker and oversee all social media competitions complying with CPA and other relevant legislation.
- Develop briefs and manage deployment of emailers. Oversee emailer database hygiene and drive ongoing growth of emailer sign ups/opt ins.
- Knowledge of digital / social media marketing e.g. digital advertising, social advertising, email marketing & performance marketing
- Marketing / Digital related degree or diploma
- Google Analytics
- 3 years supervisory experience
- 2 years project management experience
- 3 – 5 years ecommerce / social media experience in the retail space
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.