Website Discovery Limited
Performing a leading role in conceptualizing and managing projects within the Special Projects team in Discovery Health. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience in either consulting, or engineering; excellent communication and collaboration skills; a passion for details; and proactive problem solving.
- Demonstrates breadth of understanding across multiple content / functional areas.
- Ensures soundness of findings and practicality of recommendations for implementation.
- Provides quality assurance on data collection, and helps identify creative sources of data.
- Leads development of complete communications strategies, going beyond presentations and reports where needed.
- Ensures the quality of written communications, including appropriateness for audience, clarity, succinctness and accuracy of the communication.
- Presents and facilitates effectively, adapting to different audiences and handling difficult situations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Outstanding academic qualifications
- 4 year analytical degree
- Related professional experience
- 3-5 years of management consulting experience is essential
- Strong track record of professional performance
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.