Investigate problematic device faults identified during the daily maintenance procedure and resolve. where the resolution falls within the incumbent’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- Carry out various instructions as and when directed by Project Team Lead/Project Manager
- Connect and train end-users on Xerox products and Enterprise software. i.e., PaperCut
- Configure IP information and device networking.
- Direct/escalate higher level or unresolved issues to next level support personnel.
- Address user issues related to Xerox printer hardware, software, and networking.
- Move/position Xerox equipment at a customer environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit altron.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.