Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
The position is to collect quality safe blood and blood products according to specific targets set per blood drive (fixed or mobile).
- Welcomes donors by greeting them as they enter the blood drive, assist with and/or guide them to the registration table.
- Helps donors to complete donor forms and clarify any query they might have.
- Addresses and/or report all complaints to the in-charge before or by the end of the shift.
- Asks Donor to read pamphlets/posters before medical assessment.
- Manages stakeholder relations at the blood drive and/or donor centre.
- Relevant SANBS policies and Procedures.
- 2 years Registered Professional Nursing experience.
- Code B or EB Manual driver’s license.
- Diploma / Degree in General Nursing Sciences.
Company: South African National Blood Service - SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit sanbs.ci.hr.