You will be responsible for the presentation and promotion of merchandise products, through strategically managing the online product assortment and ensuring that the products are showcased in an appealing manner for the Ackermans customer.
- Work with planning to organize products into categories, making sure each category is easy to navigate and all products are listed in the correct category
- Analyse online product and category performance and continuously look for opportunities to drive sales and increased customer experience
- Proactively manage the online product range in partnership with cross-functional teams to deliver cohesive top-to-toe looks
- Write detailed, accurate and appealing product descriptions
- Responsible for building the correct curated merchandise stories online in order to create a compelling product experience for our customer
- A relevant degree /qualification in Fashion, Textile Design /Clothing Production/ Product Development /Merchandising, or a related field
- Knowledge of the retail merchandise cycle with regards to Buying and Product Attributing
- Matric (Essential)
- A comprehensive knowledge/understanding of SA’s retail clothing market, Customers and competitors
- Knowledge of buying principles & strategies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.