Website Anglo American
In this role, you will be immersed in all facets of environmental management, with a primary focus on developing and implementing procedures, management plans, and systems to enhance environmental performance. Safety is paramount, and you’ll actively showcase safety leadership and engage in company safety initiatives.
- Have completed your degree or are due to graduate by December 2023.
- Be available to work in remote areas of South Africa as our operations are in the Northern Cape and you will be located in Sishen or Kolomela mine.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Have completed a BSc (NQF7 or 8) Environmental Science; Environmental Engineering.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.