Website Discovery Limited
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, champion auser-experience perspective in problem solving,have a bias for data driven solutions and can assume responsibility for bringing strategic projects to life, then the Discovery People environment will liberate you to realise your full potential.
- Compilation of presentations for the Group Chief People Officer to both internal and external audiences;
- Strategic contibution that informs the direction and deliverables of the division;
- Preparation of proposals for strategic partnerships and new products for both external and internal distribution
- Project management of strategic initiatives;
- Input into operational design and process efficiencies;
- Detailed research and analysis to provide substance to the ideas and direction of the executive team;
- Ability to problem-solve and implement complex and innovative solutions;
- 5-7 years business experience, preferably with exposure to solving strategic people / human resources challenges
- Extensive business and/or HR experience with a proven track record of innovation, customer experience management, delivery and performance .
- Relevant degree/s, preferably at Masters / MBA level or higher, with a strong analytical or business delivery focus
- Client centred – consulting experience, providing people insights to business and HR partners alike
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.