You will play a crucial role in creating alignment and shaping our company culture, building and retaining a dynamic workforce and ensuring HR strategy aligns with our strategic goals.
- Coaching and significant influence of senior leadership, fostering strategic business partnering, managing and directing team’s execution capabilities.
- Effectively able to manage a culture journey for the business and amalgamation and integration of multiple cultures.
- Promote inclusion in the hybrid way of working and reinforce Glacier position as an equal opportunity employer of choice. Help the company mobilize their values to build a positive company culture that will allow Glacier employees to thrive and the business to scale
- Creating the people strategy aligned to Sanlam and Retail Affluent HC Strategy and the Glacier Business strategy and objectives
- Sound knowledge of organisational design principles and knowledge of integration of businesses (due to mergers and acquisitions) to build alignment and effective productivity.
- Ability to translate that into a dynamic employee experience for the business.
- Demonstrating sound insight into the client commercial strategy and operations and translating that into People Plan
- Ability to facilitate a change management journey and plan for the transition of businesses into Glacier.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and manage HR initiatives effectively.
- Experience in managing teams and budgets will be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in HR management, with at least 10 years of Senior HR leadership experience. (preference financial services industry)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.