Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Create and maintain a service schedule for all items needing planned preventative maintenance on Tygerberg, Bellville and Worcester Campus’s
- Develop detailed work schedules from preventive maintenance routines
- Coordinate the drawing of detailed maintenance tasks per asset
- Create an asset register of the items on site requiring planned preventative maintenance.
- Compile periodic reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually) to ensure Management has up to date information for decision making
- Ensure that Tsebo site OHS file is up to date.
- Implement maintenance strategies and develop maintenance procedures
- Oversee and ensure that all OHS checks and inspections are completed timeously.
- Matric on NQF Level 4 qualifiation
- Ability to identify and develop and apply new technical and operational ideas
- Good knowledge of building maintenance methods and materials
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Ability to effectively manage process and projects
- Computer literacy – MS Office
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.