Website FNB South Africa
As part of our team in FNB Commercial you will be surrounded by unique talents, diverse minds, and an adaptable environment that lives up to the promise of staying curious. Now’s the time to imagine your potential in a team where experts come together and ignite effective change
- Adhere to financial reporting guidelines set out by First Rand.
- Provide sound services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and prevent wastage.
- Analyse, summarise and account for financial transactions pertaining to a business.
- Numeric literacy – BCom Financial degree
- General Ledger Processing
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional Computer literacy – Microsoft Offices (Excel, MS Word)
- Post matric qualification (diploma/certificate/degree)
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.