Website Old Mutual
Personal Finance is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join the Channel Finance team. This role has accountability for monitoring and review of remuneration and incentive schemes within the Personal Finance Sales and Distribution channels.
- Support the Head of Remuneration by providing input designing future fit rem and incentive models to achieve the strategic objective of PF supported by field research and market insights and ensuring legislative compliance
- Translate data into insights. Present insights to business to enable strategic decision making process.
- Understanding and interpreting business requirements and translating them into analytical reporting
- Financial modelling of new business initiatives
- Design models that will track various metrics and schemes across the business (actual vs planned design outcomes)
- Produce regular analysis of how the rem and incentive payments compare to the expectations/models
- An established track record of experience in working with big data
- Strong relationship building at various level of stakeholder management
- Newly qualified CA / Actuary / Engineer
- Business acumen
- 4 years’ experience in financial industry Marketing and sales knowledge/ experience preferable
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.