Website FNB South Africa
Partner with stakeholders in the provision of financial insights and guidance into the operational and general decision making and debates.
- Monitor and coach behaviors that ensure a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage and monitor the applications and effectiveness of the business’s financial information systems.
- Monitor and report variance analysis to support decision making and guide management in taking corrective action on budget variances.
- Record, interrogate and manage costs with associated drivers in the production, analysis and use of information for decision-making in the business.
- Coordinate the budget preparation and manage the process throughout the budget period in accordance with guidelines and assumptions.
- Experience – 2 years of working experience in financial field post qualification
- Minimum Qualification – Completed relevant undergraduate degree – B Com Hons / BSc Maths etc
- Preferred – New CA i.e. articles related working experience.
- Preferred Qualification – CA and/or CIMA
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.