The purpose of the role is to provide new and existing clients with professional and relevant financial advice, planning and products (sales) that are suited to their needs and requirements. Undertake the procurement of sustainable business of a high quality, in accordance with the business targets set.
- Mining of existing client base to identify marketing gaps and sales opportunities within the middle-high and affluent market.
- Undertake selected client focused activities to generate leads and informal prospecting opportunities.
- Structuring and implementing focused campaigns with new or existing clients in the defined market.
- Strengthening existing relationships by increasing the current service.
- Use existing sources to establish opportunities across Sanlam businesses.
- Requesting active and ongoing leads and referrals from others.
- Personalized client value propositions.
- Monitoring and respond to client activities such as maturities, cancelations or surrenders within the defined market.
- Marketing on social media.
- Financial advice and support
- Grade 12
- Compliance and risk management
- Production target achievement and budgeting
- Financial planning and recommendations
- Client relationship management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.