Website Anglo American
Inspect all Haulages, T/ways, Battery bays, Timber bays and other excavations required and ensure record of such inspection and conduct a proper workplace early and late shift.
- Observe and enforce any Codes of Practice, any instructions, procedures, directives, permissions, exemptions etc., issued by the Mine, the DMR or any other person who is authorized to do so.
- Stop any working place when the Occupational Health and/or Safety of any such persons are endangered, or instructed to do so by the person appointed in terms of section 23 of the MHSA.
- Planned Task Observation and ensure feedback is given to safety and training departments, inspect equipment and machinery to ensure that it is in working condition and compile list of equipment and machinery in use.
- Lead a weekly safety meeting and ensure monthly physical condition audit of your section together with your team.
- If successful, you may be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Test
- Valid Blasting /Rock Breaking Certificate.
- Shift Supervisor Certificate will be advantageous.
- Provide record of service
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Developer.
- Experience in Hard Rock Conventional Mining.
- Grade 10.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.