Website Pick n Pay
This exciting opportunity exist in our Technical Division – Dairy and Groceries . We are looking for a Food Technologist whose main responsibility will be to ensure product range, product specification, quality, packaging and food safety requirements are adhered to.
- Building Supplier relationships & verifying suppliers’ adherence to regulations, standards and PnP requirements
- Effective management of product and packaging information in terms of accuracy, relevance, availability and adherence by suppliers to specifications, regulations and PnP standards
- Product Quality and Food Safety Management
- Assist with new product developments through factory trials, product analysis (chemical, microbiological and physical analysis)
- Ensure that quality standards are being maintained at all stages of the supply chain
- Need to be able to work systematic, thorough and independently
- Controls Quality and Standards
- Ability to constantly identify discrepancies, inconsistencies and mistakes.
- Be able to gather reviews and interprets information to identify trends, draw conclusions and generate appropriate responses
- Results Orientation/Drive
Company: Pick n Pay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.