Assist to procure, set up & implement systems, monitor progress, identify gaps & assist with improvements & supply training.
- Ensure all resources are ready & available to immediately respond in the event of a fire
- Develop and maintain relationships with neighbours and other companies in the Fire Protection Association to enhance fire protection measures and response capability
- Ensure that all fire reports are on central database, review reports for integrity of data and analyse trends
- Ensure all operations comply with service level agreement
- Ensure Fire Risk Management System (FRMS) is used to identify risks, record & implement fire control procedures to ensure the effective protection of people, plantation & other assets from forest fires
- Evaluate and assist formulating strategies and tactics for effective fire risk management.
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Forestry or related disciplines preferred
- Valid Code EB Drivers license
- National Diploma in Forestry, Agriculture or Horticulture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.