The Sanlam Life and Savings Office provides strategic direction, coordination and support to the three clusters, as well as performing governance oversight that includes assurance provided by second line of defense functions in SLS, to enable us to meet our business objectives.
- Ad-hoc investigations to provide insights and support to stakeholders.
- Monthly consolidation of SRM cluster VNB results.
- Managing the team responsible for VNB results and Group Benefits actuarial reporting.
- Semi-annual consolidation of SRM GEV results.
- GEV and VNB responsibilities include:
- Presenting VNB results to management and key stakeholders.
- Manage and review monthly production of SRM Individual Life VNB results, analysis and forecasts.
- Strong PC skills. Including proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, etc.)
- Analysis/problem solving
- IFRS 17 knowledge and experience
- VBA programming
- Previous reporting and management experience
- Proficiency in Prophet and DCS
- Adhere to Sanlam values
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.